4 Revolver & Accessory Case


Free ShippingFree Shipping* / prime eligible

Revolvers or Semi-Autos

Holds up to 4 Revolvers
Can also hold snub nose revolvers & semi-automatic pistols! (Max length of semi-auto pistols is 8 5/8″)
Extra Accessory cutouts
8 “hidden” cutouts that can be removed (after tearing small perforations) to hold semi-auto magazines
Hydro absorbent silica gel included to prevent rust
Foam insert is (closed cell) military grade polyethylene which can be wiped clean
Case is Airline Approved for checked luggage
Quick draw design
Compact design leaves no wasted space
Max length of revolvers is 12.25″
Don’t have a revolver? Refer to our 4 Pistol & Accessory Case instead!

Case has a Lifetime Warranty

Padlockable (with customer supplied padlock)

In stock

Categories: , , , SKU: ASSYCC1914N83ISKREV4A


Max Revolver Length

The 4 Revolver & Accessory Case by Case Club holds 4 revolvers. It is ideal for firearms training classes, police departments, gun enthusiasts, and anyone looking to transports their firearms. For those who need to transport & store their handgun safely, there is no better option than The 4 Revolver & Accessory Case. This universal insert holds various sized revolvers for versatility and convenience, and its quickdraw design allows for easy and fast access to the revolvers. Extra cutouts in place to allow for storage of extra items such as ear wear and eyewear. The foam is a tough military grade polyethylene that will hold up to constant use. The case itself is guaranteed for life against breakage & defects so you know your pistols will be safe for years and even decades to come. The 4 Revolver & Accessory Case includes an ever-important moisture-absorbing silica gel to keep pistols rust free. Extra accessories for The 4 Revolver & Accessory Case are recommended below, for those looking to further beef-up or monitor this excellent revolver case.

Product Specifications

Interior Dimensions19.00"L x 14.50"W x 8.00"H
(483mm x 368mm x 203.2mm)
Exterior Dimensions20.37"L x 17.00"W x 10.25"H
(517mm x 432mm x 260mm)
Shipping Weight10.25 LBS (estimated weight of the product with packaging such as a cardboard box)
(4.65 kg)
CharacteristicsWaterproof, Shippable, Lifetime Warranty, Crushproof, Outdoor Use
HardwareNo Wheels, Padlockable, Hinged Lid, Pressure Equalization Valve
Case MaterialPlastic
Manufacturing MethodInjection Molded
Manufacturing OriginUnited States of America
Quantity of Pistols4
Pistol TypeFits Revolvers, Fits Semi-Autos
Extended TitleRevolvers or Semi-Autos

Customer Questions

  1. Answered by the admin

    The foam in the lid is glued in place. It can be delicately ripped out and pressure fitted back in while still functioning fine, but you would need to pick out the glue beads stuck to the lid.

  2. Answered by the admin

    Yes. The foam cutouts intended to be removed and discarded do come with the case. 90% of customers likely remove those pieces and throw them in the trash, but the other 10% including you will have the ability to use those pieces to further customize the foam if needed.

  3. Answered by the admin

    Yes. All the cutout pieces do come with the case & will give you the ability to further customize the foam if needed.

  4. Q How much is just the foam? I already have a Pelican 1550 Case. answer now
    Asked by James E Carlson on August 2, 2018 4:43 am
    Answered by the admin

    The 4 Revolver & Accessory foam only for the Pelican 1550 case (& price) can be found here: https://www.caseclub.com/product/4-revolver-foam-only-for-the-pelican-1550-case/

Send me a notification for each new answer.